Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gator and Cherie's 3rd Scavenger Hunt...

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
GATOR & CHERIE'S 3RD
 
 
 
 

It took me a full week plus but I had fun getting some of these pictures ~ right down to the fish with people dining around me and the waiter pointing out more fish around the restaurant I could take pictures of!!The cows were taken from a moving truck as John was driving down the road on my last trip to California!  And Cherie had to listen to me as I drove all over trying to find a billboard and a Church Bulletin.  Was another fun time!

 

 

1.  A Bridge

One of Alabama's 5 remaining covered bridges

 

 

2.  A Fish

Had dinner at Landry's last Thursday with friends.... caught this fish ~ lol

 

 

3.  A Billboard

Went out on a search last weekend for a billboard.. this one was picked

 

 

4.  A Glove

My glove taken this week

 

 

5.  a set of bleachers

the bleachers at one of my grandson's games (opps not new ~ last year)

 

 

6.  A Fly.... any type

this picture was taken for this BUT....I saw this one had been used

SO...

I saw this bird fly....

 

 

7.  A Cow

Northern California Cows... Okay this was already taken too!

 

 

8.  A Church bulletin board

no cute messages here.... but it was the closest Church Bulletin Board to me.

 

 

9.  A Heart Shaped Chocolate Box

Two Heart Shaped Chocolate Boxes for the price of one ;-)

 

 

10.  A Blankie

My grandson & his Blankie

 

 

Bonus: Tasmanian Devil

Okay... I cheated on this one...

Not too many in Birmingham!

 

SO MUCH FUN...

THANK YOU BOTH,

GATOR & CHERIE

10 comments:

  1. Those cows look a lot happier than any I could find....they must be cows from up north or over on the coast.

    a big awwwwww for the baby and blankie....he looks like an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (just wondering....is there any chocolate left in those boxes????)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of when the pics were taken, it looks like you had fun getting every single one. I can't wait to take a much needed break from school so that I can play again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun set you have here! Well done!!! Love the bridge......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing all those nice pictures.You put a big smile on my face,have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol great job and lots of smiles : ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got two chocolate heart boxes?!!! am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol these are great linda i love the fly well i saw a bird fly...clever and out of the box and no bonus points only bonus calories on the hearts kudos on the music and the grand is so cute.

    ReplyDelete