Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mono Monday Plus #31 ~ Mono Monday #45 ~ For our Gator

 
Link to MM Plus #31 & MM #45
 
 
 
 
 

Words & Music for Gator's Party!

 

 

The 13th of this month

our Gator has a Birthday!

There is not a one of us around here

that don't have a Gator story

(and they are all so good!!!)

I just want to thank him for being my friend

and always being there

when I have needed help

(or, as in the case of MM ,

being there to catch me if I fell)

Thank you, Gator for all you do and all you are!

AND HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 

 

 

Now on with the picture...

I took the pictures below:

 

1.

of course taken from the net

and than enlarged in Gimp...

 

2.

Stolen from Luxy (Monica) with permission of course

One of her many great pictures of our Gator.

 

~*~

 

Now that Rita has created a monster ,

next of course I went to GIMP

(where, even though I am so lost, I love it!!!!)

Enlarged the gator eyes picture.

Put Monica's picture over it.

Erased the space between his hat and his shoulder.

Made the top layer 52% transparent.

Saved it and went to Picnik and added the frame and saved.

Than turned it all black and white and saved.

Went to Photobucket edit and added the words.....

 

My Mono Monday #45:

 

Photobucket

 

 

MY MONO MONDAY PLUS #31:

(LOL ~ I GUESS THE PLUS IS IT HAS A LITTLE COLOR)

 

Photobucket

 


WISHING EVERYONE A GREAT

GATOR'S BIRTHDAY WEEK!!

LET'S CELEBRATE OUR GATOR!!!

19 comments:

  1. Great job, Linda!! Gator has such wonderful friends, and that is the real tribute to a wonderful man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOW awesome work, the colored one is great, I loved it.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR GATOR Linda.
    Have a great Gator's Birthday week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 00000...these are Fantastic! Can't pick a fav...Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey these turned out awesome!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LInda this great im sitting here listening to the music and just shaking my tail there is a lot of it to shake lol..and you have caught on so fast lady rita must have given a heck of a tutorial I may need to let you ladies take this thing over...the BW looks great and every photo im seeing brings back so many memories this one was taken at starbucks the last day we shot when nessa and moni was here in sept...and you have created a beautiful tribute and I thank you so much and isnt that clarence "Gatemouth" Brown doing alligator crawl and yes i guess the best way to describe "Plus" for MM is an open format we have so much that goes on here in the Swamp..again thanks and be sure to drop yer link over at the main blog ...loving the tunes and its hard to leave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda you learned fast and Gator don't you even think of JUMPING ship..............we would all be lost without you at the helm.
    I do not have my B day tribute up yet, but I did get my MM done.
    http://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/534/MONO_MONDAY_45_PLUS_31

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol sweetie the ship has been on auto helm for a long while now i just sit in the fancy chair and day dream about morsels

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww. that's awesome. you sure did amazing job on this one. the composite is fab! i see the grawmps above is super happy. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is why i'm not doing an MM for gator, i dont know how to do any of this stuff and when i see fanfookingtastic stuff like on this page i know i could never do justice. wayyyyy cool linda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I dont have a gator story as of yet...but..I do read the comments goin back and forth and have gotten quite a chuckle or two...so Happy, Happy Birthday Gator..

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super job you did Linda, you are learning Gimp fast indeed. Yes, I join you in adoring the Gator, but will wait to congratulate him till a bit closer to the 13th so he doesn't get toofull of swamp water lol..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Linda....I told Rita you throw yourself into everything you do with the best enthusiasm....It's only one of the things I love about you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful job, both Gators look so pensive, wonder what they are thinking about? LOL on Alligators In The Attic!!!

    http://johnoh.multiply.com/journal/item/271/MM_45_AND_31_SPECIAL_EDITION

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMAO The song is funny Gator bait! ROFL Your pictures are beautiful! I love what you did with them. So you made the words glittery in photobucket? Very cool results! Wonderful job!

    Empress C's Mono Plus

    ReplyDelete