Monday, February 23, 2009

Mono Monday Plus # 33 & Mono Monday # 47

 


(Link to Gator's MM Plus # 33 & MM #47 is Gator above)

Another fun time with Mono Monday!!! 

Really got excited about this one, too!!!

It seems as though I am not creating works of art

 but fun projects & loving it so much!!!

Some of you know that yesterday was

Cherie's Birthday and saw this picture

in her birthday blog...

I had so much fun putting it together that

I decided to play some more with it for MM.

 

 

The pictures I used:

 

1.

from my 1st visit to CA last year

 

2.

from a Google search

 

Of course I went into GIMP and put Cherie's head on the picture using the google picture as layer 1 and Cherie & I as layer 2.....

As Cherie has been and is going through a very cold winter (Yes, in sunny California) this year... we had a fair skinned girl and I had to take it to Picnik to add a little color.

 

Well, that is where I picked up today and took it back to Picnik......Where I tried changing it to black & white but I didn't care for the result so I went Sepia and with this picture liked it much better....

 

 

Photobucket

 

BUT THIS IS MONO MONDAY

So staying in Picnik I went back to black & white

took it to the sandbox in Picnik and played

around for awhile!  Than took it to frames for a mirror frame

and had the plus:

 

Photobucket

Had so much fun with this ~ makes me smile ~ Hope Cherie enjoyed her birthday as much as I did!  Well back to work for me tonight but I will do some visiting in the morning!!!

 

Everyone have a great week!!!!

 

18 comments:

  1. LOL..thats is cool!!! Love the music too...grins

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did good...now if we could only get that body on me for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda you did a great job and Cherie looks like she is just having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!!!! Fantastic!! And the music is a perfect fit!! Wild Woman Born To Be Wild!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say she is quite the wild child now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda as ive stated on many occasions everything we do here isnt about creating masterpieces ..we use this as a fun and learning venue ..all these little projects are just steps for the one day when you decide to wow the world and I love this and of course Steppenwolf and nice touch going back and changing the skin tone a bit...you have caught on to this thing we do here very well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha, this is great!! Of course, now this is how I will picture Cherie from now on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL What a great idea! Very nice! LOL You must have had fun doing it!

    Empress C's Mono Plus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everywhere I go I see this wild looking woman. She looks like she knows how to have fun...Someday I hope to get to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL I think you did a great job, she looks like she's having so much fun.
    Thanks for the visit & comment

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFL! That makes me think of those funny videos you see all over the net where people cut their heads off to put on the dancing bodies. That's just great. That last one makes me think of 60s pop art.

    Totally cool.

    Thanks for stopping by and seeing the humor in my post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Came looking for a new blog, this one was still a crack up to view, great conversion!!!

    ReplyDelete