Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today's the day!!!!

 

 

A note to my friends.....


As many of you know I am headed to  California for a visit with Cherie and am one excited girl!!!   Leave for the airport in two hours.  Will have the opportunity to meet several people that I think are so special!  I have not been very social on here the last couple of weeks between work, getting ready for this trip and family obligations (the last being my youngest grandchild's Baptism yesterday ~ also my week to work) but I will visit some while staying at Cherie's and promise to update everyone when I return and hopefully with pictures!!!  So many nice people on here ~ wouldn't it be great if we could all meet???? 

 Everyone have

a wonderful week!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip Linda & have fun with your dear friend. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be great to meet someone from here whom you get along with so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, Linda!
    But for now, have a nice trip to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful trip Linda. Hope the weather is nice for you. It's been raining all the time I have been in Australia, but I am loving that. I get so little rain in Northern Ca.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....I pray that your trip is a wonderful experience!!! And yes......its sad to think that we live so near each other, and have never actually met!!! Though I certainly feel like I know you.
    Safe trip, my friend and God's speed........

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait...I can't wait either...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is everyone? LOL on the song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you will have a great time, miss you..Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope it was a great visit, Linda. Looking forward to pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well so far it look like more than a good time is being had by all! :-)

    ReplyDelete