Thursday, February 21, 2008

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ SHADOW

 
 
 

  Another fun week of Picture Perfect

and Tint, our host,.

has chosen the theme: 

Photobucket

To read the rules and join in the fun

just click on this link----PICTURE PERFECT

 

 

Okay,

so there is not any guess work

when you hear the song

who my shadow might be.......

And when you have read the blogs

of the last few days.....

Than and only than will this picture not shock you!!!!

"Me and my Shadow"

 

 

Cherie was in rare form today

on our trip to the

Monterey Bay Aquarium!!!

Yes, another great day in California

(Could say the best so far....

but that is a tough call since

they all have been so great!)

A pit stop and I hear this chuckle

and look up...

well, need I say more? 

It was going to be posted folks

no matter what !

This way I had cropping rights!!!

Okay so Cherie took the picture but

it is my butt on the line .......

(so to speak)

Well, you get the picture.

And it should help the public understand

and have a little mercy for John Oh and I.

Yes, Cherie is the other part of this song

and no matter if I am the shadow

or she is the shadow ~ I wouldn't

have it any other way!!!!

She is the best friend (SHADOW)

a girl could have!!!!

Oh, today is her birthday!!!!

 

Photobucket

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY,

CHERIE!

 

Photobucket

 

WISHING EVERYONE COULD

HAVE A WEEKEND

LIKE MY WEEK IS GOING!!!

 

 

26 comments:

  1. HA!!!! Peek a boo!!!


    No my ppf isn't up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...What a great "Shadow"

    I am so glad you guys are having a ball. Aw Life is so grand.....HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's certainly captured a great expression on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait until you see the rest of the story.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you always put so much funny stuff into your pp-blog, and this made me smile :)
    you sound so inspired..go on having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup, couldn't agree more with you Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. !!!!!!YOU ARE THERE ????????HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reminds me of another photo someone took

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL now that's one funny shadow. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very funny, Linda. Great take though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bravo!! What a wonderful "take" on "shadow"!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!! So glad you are having such a "blast"..........and I hope it last right to the last minute!!!! (((HUGS))) to all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE IT! LOL What a wonderfully funny and fun post! Keep making great memories~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hei Linda

    LOL!! Love the entry.
    Great that yeez had such grand time meeting.
    Have a grand weekend. Rii :)

    My entry is up @ this addy:
    http://riihele.multiply.com/journal/item/630/PICTURE_PERFECT_SHADOW

    ReplyDelete
  15. What would we do without our friends?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did she get the camera again?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome and beautiful photo depicting well the theme shadow. Thanks for sharing.
    Please visit my two photographs and blog at following links-
    http://jayaramanms.multiply.com/journal/item/72/PICTURE_PERFECT_-_SHADOW... and http://jayaramanms.multiply.com/journal/item/73
    Please visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanna see the pic Cherie got of John while shadowing him to the bathroom.... Always a good idea to claim cropping rights! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL Now that is funny !!! Glad you are all having such a good time there !!! I was watching a program on Monterey on t.v. yesterday and it is the most beautiful place but I guess I don't have to tell you that !!!

    http://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/74/Picture_PerfectShadow

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, this was GREAT!!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my page.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG... that is soooo funny! What a great thing to have a friend that you are so close to!

    http://nicegirlnurse.multiply.com/journal/item/243/Picture_Perfect_Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahaha! You are brave, woman! I just love the look on your face there... not surprising really. Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LMFanny Off! what a great shot and great idea! Ya'll had such a great time and that is sooo evident!
    Thanks for sharing your "embarrassing moment" with us!

    http://serenole.multiply.com/journal/item/58/Picture_Perfect_Shadow_

    ReplyDelete