Thursday, February 28, 2008

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ INFINITE

 
 


 

Picture Perfect Friday has a new face!

(Actually it has a couple of new faces!!)

They are incorporating team work into PPF

and we all know when we use team work

that

things are done better

and are lots more fun!!!

Our host this week is Cherie

and she started out this team effort

with a great word: INFINITE

If you are not a part of PPF

and would like to join in all the fun

just follow this link --------->PICTURE PERFECT

 

What could be more infinite than love?

It is all around us. 

It is passed from one generation to the next.

There is love from parents to children, and children to their parents,

There is love of your brothers, sisters,

your grandchildren, and  your grandparents. 

There is love for your extended family and your friends.

There is love of the people on the streets and all around our world. 

I could go on and on because love is infinite.....

 

"If a thing loves, it is infinite."

~William Blake

 

These are people I love very much,

I am blood related to two (they are my grandaughters)

I am related in marriage to two (my son's mother and father in law)

and I am not related at all to two

BUT

My love for all 6 is infinite

as I can not begin to tell you how much I love each of them!!!

I could have posted a picture of my children or my granchildren,

my mother, my siblings, my friends

Any of those pictures would have been of infinite love!

Yes, it is all around us!

And when you feel as though you are alone ~ Remember:

God has an infinite love for each of us!!!

 

Photobucket

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep. 

The more I give thee, the more I have,

For both are infinite."

~ William Shakespeare

 

Photobucket

"I thank you God for the most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees,

and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural,

which is infinite, which is yes."

~ E. E. Cummings

 

 

Photobucket

I thank Him too for my friends

May you have a wonderful weekend!!!

30 comments:

  1. That's a really nice photo. Infinite love. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Mine is up also at:http://needledreams2.multiply.com/journal/item/657/Picture_Perfect_-_Infinite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours music and photo are really beautiful and well taken. I liked them very much. Thanks for sharing. Please visit my site -http://jayaramanms.multiply.com/journal/item/77 and mark your comment. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda.... Have a wonderful weekend.. I'll be recruperating from surgery so I will not be around for a day or two... Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I just KNEW that this would be your "take" on INFINITE!!!! And it is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love you too, dear friend......God Bless...(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT take on the theme!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And you picked the next father of my children as your song choice. ((wink, wink)) Here's mine. Feel free to stop by and take a look. http://bikergirl279.multiply.com/journal/item/316/Picture_Perfect_Friday_Infinate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice words and beloved people all around!
    Very nice entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect take on the theme, and exactly what could be expected, Linda! For what is more infinite than love?
    Thank you for sharing such private images too, it makes the blog very "real".
    I enjoyed staying here :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda. Love your take on infinite. I was too busy to do PPF this time.. I will be away for the next 4 days. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great picture and the words behind it are sooooo true!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a terribly terrific post! I went with infinate love as well on my PP Post. I love the music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true... I love William Blake!!!
    I like your picture a lot, Linda. I could see love on every faces with different expressions. Yes, definitely infinite one! It's all that matters in this one lifetime of ours, isn't it? Thanks for sharing...
    Mine is up - drop by anytime you can:
    http://onlymissy.multiply.com/journal/item/84/Picture_Perfect_Challenge_INFINITE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can feel the love surrounding you in that picture, and I love your words there too......God Bless!
    http://dianutami.multiply.com/journal/item/153/Picture_Perfect_Friday_INFINITE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know you have infinite love that knows no limits....I'm one of the lucky ones to have experienced it personally for myself...my family and my friends.... there was not one person in my life who didn't find your love given freely and loved you in return. ...come back to your second home soon....we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you put this together..wonderful quotes to go with it as well..there is nothing more infinite than love. :) thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely take on the theme! The infinite love is so beautifully portrayed.

    Mine is up too!
    http://rruzie.multiply.com/journal/item/91/Picture_Perfect_INFINITE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful entry Linda, I love how you take the theme and describe it with us. I love the picture and the song. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always imagined you surrounded by a large, happy family : ) Great post, Linda!

    You're more than welcome to visit mine....
    http://tintalasia.multiply.com/journal/item/144/Infinite_-_Picture_Perfect_Theme
    Tint~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya Linda

    Gorgeous entry as always!
    Keep so well and safe. Rii :)

    Mine's up in here:
    http://riihele.multiply.com/journal/item/634/PICTURE_PERFECT_INFINITE

    ReplyDelete
  19. How very wonderful. Now I wish I had an Inlaw like you! LOL

    ReplyDelete