Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monday, Monterey, and Me


Yes, Monday and Monterey just have to have me in there too,

as that was the part of California I was in today with two of

my favorite people in the whole world!!!  What a wonderful day!!!

For stories of my visit ~ you need to see Cherie's page

as she is the writer!  I spent most of the day smiling! 

Well laughing out loud.  How I wish everyone

could meet these two ~ they are so worth sharing!!!

John got his brownies (requested by Frannie)

and Cherie and I enjoyed them also  

(Think I ate more than my fair share.)

We searched for shells ~ admired the view

and killed spiders and did I mention ......

We smiled and laughed alot?

Well, we did. How I hope the week has started out well for all !!!

 

(I will try to visit PPF tomorrow night ~ sorry I am so late ~ would gladly have each and everyone of you here to share in the adventure!)

11 comments:

  1. i have enjoyed reading your blog, you sounds so happy! the tree of you surely have inspiring days!
    i also visited your friend's blog..wow..lots of images of you there! it's easy to like people like you :)

    by the way, did you meet Cherie and John in chat? or are you friends from real life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your'e all having a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so great!! I'm jealouse! LOL
    You all look so happy together..
    Big tears rolling down my cheeks here.
    Happy tears for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow What a couple of good looking young ladies and great smiles!!! Who's the old fart on the right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys are having so much fun there Linda. Happy for you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw so much fun.......Yea Yea I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing those smiling faces!!! So happy that you are enjoying your visit with Cherie!!! Big (((HUGS))) to you (and Cherie) I know you are going to enjoy the rest of your visit as well....I'm sure that Cherie will see to that!!!
    God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see the old fart has a smile on his face too! I have so enjoyed sharing this with all of you! Lovely to be there in spirit and thank you for sharing it with us and including me in those thoughts and smiles! Have a lovely time and enjoy your friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, seen this one just popped in to see if there was anything new on your escapades but I see Cherie is doing the dirty and spilling all the beans.... :-
    )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy for you, that you get a chance to laugh with them. Give Cherie a hug around the neck! Then tell her to give you one back ... from me in icy, cold, snowy, frostbitten Michigan!

    Oh, and don't forget to laugh! Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete