Thursday, March 5, 2009

MM # 48 & MM Plus # 34

 

 

 

 

 

A little late on this one...

But as many of you know I spent some time playing in our snow this week!

Just can't let those pictures rest yet...

 

1.

Took this first picture to Picnik and changed it to B&W

 

 

Than used the Matte which put more white around the edges,

and than softened the picture... trying to fade it out some.

(Had worked with both of these earlier in the week.  Just didn't work out like I

wanted... lol ~ still didn't but a little better)

Took my results to GIMP Along with the 2nd picture

 

2.

Added this as second layer in gimp and faded it...

Played around alot more.. but not really sure what I clicked on and what I kept

or didn't keep  but came out with this picture and took it back to Picnik...

 

Back in Picnic I played some more trying to achieve what I had in my mind

from the beginning of the week, but never got there...

What I did get was the next B&W with a Drop Shadow frame for

 

 

Mono Monday # 48

Photobucket 

 

And a much busier version for my

 

Mono Monday Plus # 34

 

Photobucket

 

A Weekend on it's Way...

Wishing Everyone Sunshine & Warmth

AND

One Full of Love & Happiness!!!

 

14 comments:

  1. the poor little daffydill weeds ....and I see you chose my fav pic to work with from yer snow storm i love the simplicity of the first conversion so little to say so much...and the composite with splashes of color I think they would make a great seasonal card for you this coming holiday...nice work Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great work Linda, you are really getting the hang of this. I myself have had a museless week..........feels more like useless. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the midst of the coldest, most grey and dim part of our lives....there's always the promise of spring to come.

    Well done Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to come over for the music i like this jazzy cut

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the music Linda....one of my favorite songs. I agree with Gator

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww.....snow angel and hearts in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a very clever girl. I just haven't had time to play around lately. See ya in two weeks as I am off again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I think it is really pretty! Love the hint of colors peeking in! Great job you did. Glad you enjoyed the nasty snow! ROFL I have too much, it melted a little today but not much!

    http://empressselena.multiply.com/journal/item/401

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job has been done. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful conversions Linda, I like both of them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, and you said you did not know how to do layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is truly beautiful..very well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete