Saturday, September 20, 2008

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ JOINED

 

 

 

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY

(Link Above)

 

             

Our host this week is Tint 

And the word she has chosen is: 

                  

 

My first trip to Pawleys Island my sister took me to the Island

(The town is named Pawleys Island but is not an Island.

It is named after the real Island.)

It was a very calm day and at the tip of the island where

The Atlantic Ocean Joined with Midland Inlet,

the waves from the ocean were rolling over the calm inlet water.

Thought it was so cool, I took four or five pictures of it.

Thought of those when Picture Perfect word was posted

BUT couldn't find them anywhere so.....

My sister Rhonda (Ronnie) & I joined this week to post

 

Picture Perfect Friday ~ Joined

 

Photobucket

Taken today 09-20-08 with Ronnie's Kodak Z760 Digital Camera at Pawley Island, SC

 

We didn't have our calm day today

so the effect was a little different,

but on the left you see

the waves of the Atlantic Ocean...

On the right the waves of the inlet...

as the come together where the waters are  joined.

22 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have your sister to join you in life's journey sharing in everything good and bad...but to me....she is the lucky one to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and beautiful photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot as always Linda.
    I didn't get a chance to participate this week but I enjoyed seeing your entry.
    Hope you're having a great Sunday there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I want to go to the ocean, Russ has promised me.. Maybe some day soon... Love your idea on joined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey....there's a pier .....just like in California

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay not just like....it doesn't have John and You and me being annoying taking photos there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thisis beautiful! great idea too.... joining forces... lol

    Hmmmm I can think of someone else you want to join forces with... ahem.. l:} ME TOO!

    here's mine..http://serenole.multiply.com/journal/item/115/Picture_Perfect_Joined_

    ReplyDelete
  8. i must say you are a creative soul, linda..and obviously also your sister!
    waves and waters joined, what a perfect image for this theme!

    i posted the juicy blog as we talked about a few days ago..my site is here when you have time!
    http://amalie2.multiply.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photo and you were seeing the same Ocean that I see here , did you send me a message in a bottle !!!

    Great photo !!!


    http://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/166/Picture_Perfect_Joined?replies_read=37

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two wonderful and beautiful joins /:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful. I am only now getting to see some of my friends takes on joined and they are all so original and clever. Yours is stunning Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love beaches... always love how the water joins the sand in making harmonious scenes that never fail to calm the soul. beautiful photograph linda. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. how wonderful is that..!! and the music too...love it :)

    ReplyDelete