Monday, September 29, 2008

Monochromatic Monday Plus #12 ~ Monochromatic Monday #26

 
 

 

Monochromatic Monday Plus #12 ~ Monochromatic Monday #26

(Link Above)

 

 

 
 
26 weeks of Monochromatic Monday....
My, but time flies. 
Have seen so many of you do wonderful things with your photos.
And seen so many move right on into layers & do more wonderful things!!!
 
 
 
Happy 1/2 Birthday, Gator!!!
 
Thank you so much for all your time and for all the fun you've given everyone!!!!
(Can't believe I let myself miss 22 weeks of this fun!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Started with this photo (took it back in September of 2006 when visiting a friend in Florida):
 
 
 
Didn't do much with it....
 
1.  Pulled it up in Picnik and went to exposure.... adjusted exposure and contrast.
 
2. While still in exposure clicked on Advanced and adjusted highlights and shadows.
 
3. Than went to Create ~ Effects ~ Black and White and did some adjusting there....
 
 
 
And this is what I came out with:
 
Photobucket 
 
 
And I continued to play....
and play some more...
played with Boast, HDR-ISH, Night Vision,
and more ~ don't have a clue what all I did!
But here is what I came up with....
I call it my Plus:
 
Photobucket
 
 
WISHING EVERYONE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Linda again you come to the table with the goods and yeah i cant believe you didnt get here quicker but hey youre here with a passion now..and the first one is great nice and tight the bw picks up the fine details and worked excellently and this along with the plus would look great all three framed in a triptych. well done again this week and I wont take points off for it being closed the first time..also the music is a great compliment to your overall presentation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the first one looks like one of the sea creatures, I love the pink, very retro looking. Great job.

    http://bonniels.multiply.com/journal/item/280/Mono_Monday_Plus_12_MM_26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is an excellent shot to work with here!! Love the details and then the red makes such a cool graphic shot! Love the line here!!! Good work again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of the jelly fish we saw at the aquarium....yes...I know I need to join in but there's just not enough time to do everything I want in life....maybe soon. So instead for now I'll enjoy your natural talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh... lovely... classic artwork.
    looks like the flower is floating.
    very nice linda.
    http://wanderingdeity.multiply.com/journal/item/445/Mono_Monday_My_Enemy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it ..like a flower in a spiders web...caught

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Linda, excellent image! Love the flower you chose. Have not seen that one before. Great monochrome conversion... really POPS!!!! Great job!
    http://rumbledoll.multiply.com/journal/item/43/Something_Blue_-_MM_92908

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank You so much for your comment! And this is just totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah ha!!!! This is great, what a beautiful flower.. You done did good girlfriend!!!! ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo. That is so unusual . I love both conversions but my favourite has to be the black and white. Its great. Thank you for your visit. I am still trying to do catch up with my visits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is simply elegant and stunning .. your Mono and you really jazzed it up for the plus effect. Now I've not tried this .. I must be more advanced .. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, these are all really cool. I like how you played with it in picnik. The red is just funky and I like it.
    Thanks for coming by.
    http://passionate4jc.multiply.com/journal/item/376/Mono_Monday-Steele_St?replies_read=12

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is really outstanding... i love both effects...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I think the middle is my Fav! This is a different sort of flower. I do not know what it is.

    Empress C's Mono Plus

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent photography, I like the red one, it looks more like a flame.. but all 3 are just perfect..
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pic, the pink really stands out, love the b/w /:-)

    ReplyDelete