Sunday, August 31, 2008

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ ANGLES

 
 



(LINK ABOVE)




Heather is hosting this week
And the word she has chosen is:

ANGLES

Working 9 in a row so it doesn't seem
like I am doing much more than
sleeping and working. 
That made my choices very slim
for picture taking or so I thought
until I took a break and started
making pictures around
the hospital Friday night.
Found that a hospital has lots of angles.
Took many pictures of ceilings,
floors and corners
but this is the one I decided to use.
It was taken from an angle on the third floor
 looking through the atrium
toward the front of the hospital
including the first three floors.



Photobucket
Taken August 30, 2008 03:40am with my Kodak Z740 Digital Camera & Framed in photobucket

"The high-ceilinged rooms,
the little balconies, alcoves,
nooks and angles
all suggest sancturary,
escape, creature comfort."
~ David McCord



20 comments:

  1. So that is where the O6 works!!?? hard to tell where one level starts and ends, so many angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I get to see what takes you from me so often.....sooooooo....if you just take a left and a right....go straight....get into your car and drive west.....you'll be home....We'll have coffee waiting for you. (yes we)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm home now ~ WHERE ARE YOU TWO?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were supposed to drive WEST.....silly.....you need a compass with all those angles????

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder it takes me so long to get there!!!!!!!
    I don't know my East from my West!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dear... you don't know East from West? Just follow the Sun... it'll always take you West...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea..lol..tons of angles there!! Hope youre off for a bit now...going anywhere??

    http://fotofriday.multiply.com/journal/item/145/Picture_Perfect_ANGLES

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... very modern hospital .... ours still has old green walls eeekkkkk lol. Beautiful angles and picture Linda!
    Click here for my ppf

    ReplyDelete
  9. is beautiful... love the dramatic lighting:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Linda

    Ooo, that is a lotta work!! Too much really...

    I like this pic of the hospital at night!
    Keep so grand and safe. Chill and rest.
    Hugz

    Thanks a million for dropping by my entry on ANGLES in ere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'd get lost..Great photo... lots and lots of angles for sure. When we gonna git together again... don't know if fishing is gonna work, but we'll find something fun to do.... Love Ya (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete