Monday, August 25, 2008

Morning has broken....

 




Photobucket


Morning has broken
and it is such a beautiful day! 
I am talking about every morning ~
be there sunshine or rain!
Yes, I am an early morning person. 
Love to get up right before the sun
and listen to all the sounds of early morning. 
Everything thing just seems
more beautiful in the morning. 
Take a walk down a path,
or around the neighborhood...
Sit and have coffee by a window,
on a deck, by a camp fire.
Enjoy all the beauty around you.
Take advantage of the peace and the quiet BUT... 
Listen to the sounds: the crickets, the birds,
the waves or water if you are near them... 
the world is waking up and coming alive
and it is a very beautiful thing. 
I think if you have the time to do this....
your day just goes better. 
 It is a great thinking time...
or just a great time to be...
be right there in the right now!
It is twice as wonderful shared quietly
with someone you love!


It's twice as good shared!


Relax ~ LOL ~ Enjoy it anyway you can
AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

15 comments:

  1. holy crapola! what a way to have a cup of coffee...lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful day too Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful day to you as well. Wonderful blog......

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'd be wonderful to be a morning person...at least you make it seem that way. I'm a morning person by force only, but for the right reason...I'm sure I can get outta bed (only if a nap is allowed later!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep!
    lovely blog, linda. glad i found my way to your site again!
    i think we have blogged pretty much about the same theme :)

    i wonder about the first image, do you know where it is shot? it looks very familiar, and on her clothes i can see the word SAGA, it's for sure nordic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful day too, my friend..... LOL......enjoy this RAIN!!!!! I know I am!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A woman working graveyard shift for as long as she can remember....can say what a beautiful time morning is.....you amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not so.... ;) ..... I remember other shifts....
    And this one is every other week ~ I have a whole week off to be normal (LOL, what ever that is)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the early mornings too. Before sunrise. Before everyone else is stirring. I usually just sit and enjoy it. I don't even log on until I've soaked in the new day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Being the first one up at my house is such a joy". "The stillness of quite echos through the hallways and you hear NOTHING the best time for me" " I hope you have a great day too my friend"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Early morn sunrises and late evening sunsets grab me most ber they in the mountains or coastal water. There is such a calm during those times.

    Now ... tell me that last one "isn't" you. If it is, how do you dunk doughnuts?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use to be a early morning person. Up at at by 5AM, but since I retired, and am alone it sees like I get to bed later then I should, and rise after the sun.. I would love to once again experience the sunrise, and enjoy the solace of the morning. Maybe someday.I love your words as you discribed it, and the music by Cat Stevens is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hei Linda

    Grand stuff that you are a morning person for i for sure ain't by nature!
    -- not the brightest spark on the eastern sky that is to say... hehe!
    I do get up when i have to but that is about it. Evening is my preferred time, bit of a night-owl.

    Great entry. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the photo's. Your blog is beautiful. I have actually been out quite early in the morning.. It is the best time of the day.... Hugs, Miss you

    ReplyDelete