Monday, November 19, 2007

WRITER'S BLOCK CHALLENGE # 25

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

HE SAID, SHE SAID

 

He said,

"Go get ready, Dear. We're going some place you'll really love."

 

She said (running through the house jumping excitedly),

" Won't take me but a minute, Frank."

 

He said,

"I'm excited too, dear, I'll go get ready myself."

 

She said,

while pulling out her favoite swimsuit, "I just can't believe that you are excited too", thinking about how much he has always hated being out in the sun and near water.

 

He said,

"Well, of course, I am so excited ! Meet you in front of the house", as he thought about how she was going to love all the animals and pitching the hay to the cows. He really didn't think it would bother her about the snow up there with all the fun they were going to have.

 

She said,

"I'm ready, Frank, see you out front!"

 

He said,

"Okay, Dear, I'll be there in a few. By the way, I ask Mable from next door to get a going away picture for us to have for our album."

 

She said,

"Oh, Frank, I am so glad you told me. My hair is a mess. I'll just pull it back."

 

He said,

"That will be just fine, honey, See you out front."

 

She said,

"I'm right behind you. Just a sec.."

 

He said,

(As she came out the door and down the front steps) "What the heck?  Where in the blue blazes did you think we were going?"

 

As a big frown crossed both of their faces Mable said,

"Say Cheese."

 

 

26 comments:

  1. LOLOL... yep that's just about the way it goes!!! Very funny today, my friend!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. An attempt at romance is better than no attempt at all....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo funneeee! I really enjoyed that ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL this is too good, the dialogue is superb and rings true when you see the picture. Very good. Zee

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....this is so funny. Loved it. Well done Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought they were going to end up at a swingers' party. Good ending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~chuckle~ .. that was brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to come read it again.....you captured the feel of the picture perfectly...say cheese....lol.....I hope you'll share more of your sense of humor and talent with everyone else more often in the future. I told ya I wasn't being biased... you write wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL great twist at the end...well not for her...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love it. Kept me reading right to the end! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol omg this is great it flowed and went with the pic perfectly!!! I hope this isn't just a one time write!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this he said she said............how perfect, great job!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great take on the picture. LOL I loved the Mars/Venus thing happening. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! what a great going away picture .... your take must be the story behind that pose...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 'cheese' thingy really got me.... I really didn't expect that I'm going to crack up at the end of your take... Thanks so much for sharing, Linda. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO! Great write. men and women really need to speak to each other, the mind reading thing obviously doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lmao...wonderful write...so funny...absolutely loved it...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two points of view, as Benny Hill say's Never assume because you'll make an ass out of me and you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great writing. I heard this from Lusy in Jakarta. Well I looked for your picture perfect anyway. Mine is already. Hug Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lololol wonderful writing, a lot of funny one's this week. Well done!

    ReplyDelete