Thursday, November 8, 2007

Picture Perfect Friday ~ Looking Through

The picture I have chosen was taken
last year while traveling in North Georgia
where there were so many beautiful sights!
This picture was taken with my
Kodak Z740 digital camera.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

image001MA13830239-0008.gif picture by Linda_o615Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketbaby-1-1.gif picture by Linda_o615Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket1111.jpg picture by Linda_o615
Looking through the trees
to the wonderful world beyond...
Seeing the many blessings there,
as far as the eye can see.
Looking through my eyes ......
I see from my heart.....
the many beautiful colors God has made
from the red rose to the green of each tree.
Looking through all the souls around...
I see where so much of His love is found!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. First of all thanks for the hug, Your post is sooooooo beautiful. The poem says it all, this is wonderful, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!! Fantastic shot and lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I have been waiting for yours..
    You really touched me this time, I am sitting here with tears in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture. I thank you for that. Great blog. You are playing one of my most favorite song. It almost made me cry, it is all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photo Linda and beautiful blog as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...That is beautiful. I love views like that. I could build a house...right on that spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so clean and fresh. I can almost smell the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...you're playing my all-time favorite song!!! woohoooooooooo!
    I'm so glad I came back to see what you had posted! The picture is just georgeous, and the words are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb!!! That's the word that came to my mind, looking at your photo....of course it was taken in "my neck of the woods", feels so much like "home" looking at that picture!!! Loved the music and the poem also.... but then I always know when I come here I can expect to see a truly beautiful blog!!! God Bless you, my friend...(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply lovely in words and in your photograph. I applaud your blog post yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I just LOVE this! Mine' sup, feel free to come take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful post. The image is lovely and the words are so powerful. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Georgia has some beautiful country!! Love the Armstrong song that goes with, your poem is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow..what a view...perfect place for the support group to meet ...winks...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont know why this song always makes me tear up but in a good way!!!

    Your blog is beautiful, a great looking through pic !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like it could go on forever :) Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi linda, I had to come back one more time to enjoy this blog. you have had much work putting so many things together, the song, the words, the clip art and animations. all matching, so well done.
    thank you!
    you are a true blessing here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, Linda... that is simply breathtaking! I would like to sit here and simply absorb the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hei Linda

    GORGEOUS entry with the pic, words and music!!
    Take care and do have a great new week beginning.
    Rii :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a beautiful peaceful place...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice one Linda...great music ..siggghh...I will be back to next weeks Picture Perfect...time is weird this week

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't been around since we moved to multiply because I haven't participated in pp since we moved and just had to stop by and see your page! Have a great night! I am headed to bed!

    ReplyDelete