Saturday, May 16, 2009

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ BUSY

 



PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY
To join in the fun click on the pretty hostess below:
 


As you see our Hostess this week is Heather,
And the theme she has chosen is:
 
BUSY

A big welcome back to Heather!!!
We always miss you when you are gone!
So happy for your time spent with loved ones!!!



Following Heather's example I went with the busy child at play....

Photobucket
as taken ~ no playing in gimp or picnik lol


Eli busy playing ball with his water bottle bat...
and his wadded up aluminum piece for a ball
 while big brother plays ball on the field
(Eli will be two a week from Saturday)



 
the follow thru:

 I know, two pictures are against the rules but I'm a grandmother & he is so cute ~ lol

 

He is always busy doing something... dancing, baseball, when big brother is playing wee... Eli swings at golf, bats the ball, rolls the ball down the alley ~ always in motion... to have the energy of a two year old!

 

Another fun week...

Wishing everyone a great weekend!!!


 

26 comments:

  1. Great picture(s)!!! He is a cutie, and I envision you watching his ball games, too!! Very soon!!!!

    Here's my (2) pictures of Busy Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is precious!! and very busy... but then most younguns are at that age!

    Great idea and shot!!

    "Looking forward to the rest of our bike ride whereever Nic chooses to send us!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks the busy ones are mama and Nana....

    This is an adorable photo. ....and one of my favorite songs for the season....hmmmmmm....I think someone owes me a trip to see the DB's play....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Eli when it comes. How cute is that Linda. Love all your new pictures down the side here too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Eli cannot wait to get out on the playing field with his big brother!! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, wish I had all the wee ones energy, just to keep up with them...very cute photos..I can see the smile you have watching him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely a wonderful post! Eli and his bro are soo cute /:-) Love the way you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's ok I broke the rules this week too and so did our host lol
    I love your photos and music it's so nostalgic (the music ) and the photo of him swinging the water bottle is priceless, he is such a sweetie !!! In July I will be a grandmother you will hear me screaming from joy all the way down there lollllll
    http://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/247/Picture_Perfect_Busy_

    ReplyDelete
  9. Auwww... So cute! I bet he's a very busy 2y/o...:-) Mine will be two next month...
    Love your shot, Linda! Grandmother always break the rule when it comes to grandchildren... Can't help it! Heehee!

    Mine is HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehee busy lil souls, bless em... gotta love them sweet memories pictures give us. Sorry for my tardy butt! Click here for my entry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such adorable pictures Linda! I can imagine you being proud!

    ReplyDelete