Sunday, May 24, 2009

IMAGE & WORDS ~ NO THEME ~ WEEK THREE

 
 

 
 

IMAGE & WORDS 

NO THEME

WEEK THREE

 
 
 
The hostess this week is:
DANIELLE
 
 
Link to Image & Words
 
 
 
Thank you, Danielle.  Had so much fun doing this, your week...
Took two pictures from my last trip to California...
The background I took out the truck window,
as John drove along the coast at Carmel.
The picture of myself was taken at a rest area in the bathroom mirror.
(Yes, I play with my camera a lot!)
In GIMP I put me over The coast picture and  faded myself.
I have friends like this!!!
And I'm so glad!!!
 
 

Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 
 
WISHING EVERYONE A VERY
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
(As you do enjoy)
 DON'T FORGET TO GIVE THANKS 
TO THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED
AND THOSE WHO HAVE DIED
FOR US!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

28 comments:

  1. awwwwwww......you're right Linda...and thanks for every little thing this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, thank you.... you truly do light up my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is The BEST thing I could have seen today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so good Linda, you managed very well to blend the photos in together. With the perfect words to match it.
    Hugs from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally wonderful, just like you. Sendin big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job editing the photo! I really like it, beautiful, and so are the words! Thanks for playing this week.
    http://dannidoodles74.multiply.com/journal/item/429/IMAGES_AND_WORDS-_No_Theme-_Week_3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's sooo cool. you're now a certified GIMP addict. ha!
    great job on the photo!
    and the words are just so true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great entry, linda! i love the feeling of summer, beach and just enjoying life. the seagulls added so much life to the image, i can hear them all the way to norway. and you look great! the image must have been planned for this entry, i doubt you are wearing clothes like in the bathroom :)
    that well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture, I love your hair - you look fantastic............. Your sis from SC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Awesome job with the pictures, Linda! Love the words too. Happy Memorial Day!

    My LOVE here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's a great idea for those words... i love the quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful post and words so very true!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Add my WONDERFUL to the list describing your picture!!! And good music to fit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning pic with a ghost-like effect. ty for passing by

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just can't beat friends like that, really lovely and cool ghost effect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a nice photo and a very nice music to go with it...love it...thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are really clever.
    I like the way you put yourself in the picture.

    I thank the soldiers every day.
    I am so proud of them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. We Never Forget
    Thank you !!!
    (goosebumps all over)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely picture and the words,so true.Thanks for stopping by.
    http://sue980.multiply.com/journal/item/135

    ReplyDelete