Thursday, January 10, 2008

Picture Perfect Friday ~ A Song Title

 

Another Picture Perfect Friday

(Someone needs to write a song about that!)

and what a fun one it is!  A great twist on the theme. 

Thank you, Heather!  You always come up with surprises for us! 

I think you could go with this one for a month of Fridays

and still come up with new and exciting things. 

Just thought of so many.....  LOL ~ and they are

still some going through my head.  Just the Beatles alone

and you could come up with so many. 

But I choose one close to my heart

and that is my grandaughter and my son for she is diffinitely.....

 

"Daddy's Little Girl"

 

If her daddy is around, she is always near him.  

This picture was taken one day when I was baby-sitting

so daddy could do some yard work and he only came in

for a minute to catch some news on the tv ~ leaving his

shoes at the door so as not to track up the floor.  It only

took Arianna a minute to get close (I think she thought if

she sat on his feet he couldn't leave).

 

I know, I know, just one picture,

but I wanted to show you whenever Daddy is around

Arianna has to be touching or near!

 

 

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY
AND MAY EACH AND EVERYONE
 HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND
 
 
 
 

24 comments:

  1. This is the best one you ever did......cheat or not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh that was very sweet, cute pictures and great music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! A precious pic and a great choice to go with it... :-) Funny how kids attach themselves to a parent especially when they are little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog and it gives me a big lump in my throat because I used to be Daddies Little Girl long ago !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am fortunate to still have my daddy around to touch and be near. I am very much like your Arianna in that I am my daddy's little girl, it's something you never grow too old to be, or grow out of... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what wonderful pictures Linda..i loved the album..thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AND she looks so much like her Daddy!!! Wonderful photos!! Enjoyed it so much!! So great to see such a loving relationship between father and daughter....brings back beautiful memories of my own Daddy!!
    Thanks so much for sharing...and invoking these memories.
    God Bless... (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful things shared , luvs her name too its beautiful , always wanted a girl myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my!!
    i found myself speaking with myself here, like this:
    oh...oh my...how cute!

    she looks like daddy too, but i bet her mom has brown eyes!
    wonderful, heartwarming post, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww... i think every lil girl is daddy's girl :-) perfect choice yet again my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great entry. Mine's up if you care to take a look, but just a warning, it's a long story. http://bikergirl279.multiply.com/journal/item/146/Picture_Perfect_Friday_A_Song_Title

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a priceless picture!! This was just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely precious! (dad is pretty cute, too! lol) Love that song... don't think I've heard it...

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable! What a great picture! What a great song to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hei Linda

    Aaaawww, what a wonderful entry!
    Sweet little girl she is.
    Have a grand weekend. Rii :)

    Mine's up as well...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! She has a pretty name. I considered that name for Tatiana... always liked it. Lovely post, Linda : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very, very nice, and Precious daddy's little girl, and sweet grand child. You're so lucky, Linda.
    Just the right music also.
    Sorry, but I was going to do PPF, but came down sick. Feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow ! What a sweet little girl and the loving Daddy ! So Nice !

    ReplyDelete