Friday, December 7, 2007

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ OUTRAGEOUS

Thinking caps on again ~ Came up with, of course, outrageous prices, outrageous clothes, outrageous hair-dos, and outrageous behavior..... could go on and on, but for some reason I got caught up in outrageous living conditions.....

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My eyes have seen outrageous living conditions that broke my heart....

The crumpled sleeping bag lay under the over pass with a sack of worldly possessions tossed next to it....

An old 57 chevy with little ones in the back seat with their pillows and blankets  and dad holding a sign "WILL WORK FOR FOOD".....

 

 A tornado hopped around the neighborhood with the last stop our yard (Harley's and mine) and did a number on Harley's Dog house (the igloo)....

(Yes, he was in there and I wasn't home ~ I was in a hallway 20 miles away with my grandson strapped in his car seat and we both had helmets on looking completely outrageous ~ lol  and it never touched us at all ~ You can imagine my relief at seeing Harley in the house okay when I got home!  One tree went through the roof of my  house so we both had outrageous living conditions for awhile!)

Well, the last one was taken care of....

Now, if only we could fix the rest!!!

 

 

 

JUST REMEMBER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

 

JUST REMEMBER

14 comments:

  1. We can fix the rest.....with prayer and faith....one person at a time. I love what you have written and your observations. I still say it's outrageous that you tried to cut that tree up with a skill saw.....sheesh only us women would try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, sounds like you had some outrageous living conditions, It was the good Lord watching over you. It could have been worse.. Thanks for sharing Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta be good Karma that Harley is ok!

    Been a lot of Tornados down that way this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Linda, I'm so glad ya'll are ok! Poor Harley! I know he was scared...

    Great story observations and entry and again I'm really glad ya'll are ok.

    Mine's up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the poor thing. And poor you too. Mine's up as well if you want to come take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How lucky you all were! Loved your take on the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my friend!
    Another interesting blog, it's like we are there watching the dog's house together with you. How scaring such a tornado must be!
    Glad things went fine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hei Linda

    Oh dear....
    Great take on the theme.
    Have a super weekend and do keep safe.
    Rii :)

    Mine's up as well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so smart and it shows that you have a caring mind to think of this!!! Great blog on Outrageous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooow...caveman does not like tornadoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job Linda. Wish I was able to have contributed.. Hopefully next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's definitely scary... amazingly, 20+ yrs in Indiana, and I have yet to see one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow..thats some pic!! Awful how destructive tornado's are....

    ReplyDelete