Friday, December 21, 2007

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ FESTIVE

 

 

Festive..... hmmmmmm, how do you do or find festive when you seem to be only at the hospital (working ~ I am a nurse), sleeping or running the many errands that need to be done before the holidays?

 

Photobucket

Sooooooooooo, I decided not to do a PPF this week...............................  WHAT ~ no picture perfect?  Now that is enough to send me into withdrawals as I have not missed a week since my first one...  Even visiting my Mom and Sis, I usually take them on wild goose chases to get a picture.  So I couldn't let a little bit of work or loss of sleep stop Picture Perfect....

Photobucket

 

I remembered....Everywhere around the hospital are festive signs of the holidays and the answer seemed simple.....Just packed up my Kodak 740z when leaving for work last night....

Photobucket

Took 65 pictures of festive things around the hospital....  The big tree in the main lobby...  my favorite angel tree on the third floor....the gift shop full of Christmas things.... but the picture that stood out to me was this festive looking fellow......

 

 

Photobucket

Photobucket...............................................................................Photobucket

Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul,
With a corncob pipe and a button nose,
And two eyes made out of coal.
Frosty the snowman is a fairy tale, they say,
He was made of snow but the children
know how he came to life one day.
There must have been some magic in that
Old silk hat they found.
For when they placed it on his head,
He began to dance around.

 

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. So.....being's he's in the hospital I guess he is safe from my blowdryer and the easter bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a festive blog!! with the cute snowman, music, cliparts and graphics, and your nice words! i'm always waiting for your pp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, wonderful picture and story to go with it as usual!!! Cherie is going to need one long extension cord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pic..he will never melt..siggghh

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son ever since he was a little boy loves Frosty the Snowman he would love this blog, its a Festive one all right !!! The running around that we do is the fun of it lol Keep telling yourself that lol

    Mine is up also and Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..I looove Frosty...thanks for taking the time my friend, wonderful support from everyone week after week just blows me away! Happy Holidays..to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one.I always post real pictures for PP as it helps me to see ordinary things in a different light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun post! I'm so glad you weren't too busy at work to stop and see festivity. It's really everywhere. Like gilesy01 said, it's in the ordinary things. Great post once again Linda! Have a Merry Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Linda,
    Festive is everywhere around us...
    Lovely snowman, I like the smile on his face :)
    Merry Christmas !
    mine's up too, feel free to visit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love snowmen!! Great picture, Linda!

    ReplyDelete