Thursday, December 13, 2007

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ INTO THE NIGHT

 Hannah Montana ~ True Friend

 

 

I was a slow starter on this one but after talking with my best friend there were lots of ideas on the table: Dance Into the Night, Walk Into the Night, Tail lights leaving Into the Night, Flying Into the Night..... Well lots of other things Into the night.   I had several beautiful pictures of walking on the beach Into the night that I had taken last year and a couple more coming home from my daughters where I had pulled over to the side of the road and taken an airplane disappearing Into the Night but it once again came down to the music for me and when I was looking for Into the Night music I heard this song and the words in it about Talking Into the Night.  That was it ~ so perfect for me.  I have a best friend and many times we have talked from early morning Into the night ~ between errands ~ on cell phones ~ before and after dinner ~ she is a joy to me and we share so much and so my Into The Night

picture is not the prettiest but the meaning behind it means so much to me.  And I don't think that I have ever had quite this much fun making a PPF.  Thanks to everyone that helped!

Took this picture today with my

Kodak Z740 Digital Camera

 

Talking Into the Night

.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My thanks to Superman William and John Chocolate Wonder for the above bodies & heads.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket............................................................................................................Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You're a true friend

You're here till the end

You pull me aside

When something ain't right

Talk with me now and into the night

'Til it's alright again

You're a true friend

Lyrics from "True Friends"

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

And will talk from early morning

well into the night 

when needed!

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another Chocolate Wonder Masterpiece

 

MAY EACH AND EVERYONE

HAVE A WEEKEND FILLED

WITH FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!

25 comments:

  1. Hi Linda...haven't been on here for a couple of days and so didn't even know the them. Great post by you as always....Doubt I will have a photo here but shall check it out and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post...:) have a great day Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a true friend. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You did it again! Great tribute to your friend. Love it... Still trying to come up with something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great friends. great times. This is a sweet post

    ReplyDelete
  6. True friends are definitely a treasure. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great interpretation of the theme! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! I busted a gut at your photos of you and Cherie! I love the b&w one! There's nothing better than friendship, that wonderous kind of feeling when you KNOW someone else 'gets' you. I love your post today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tribute to your friend Cherie. Beautiful interpretation of INTO THE NIGHT!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm speechless for once......so.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. A friend of my friend is my friend too.

    Great take on the theme.

    You two are like peas and carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go, Linda. Yours is probably the most original take... especially after you see mine. ;-)

    Mine is up if you have a moment. Here is the link:

    http://oarafn1.multiply.com/journal/item/11

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is about as true to the theme as you can get! (and much like me too... on this thing way long into the night... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) You have a great fantasy, my friend! What an unusual take on this theme! Of course..talking into the night :)
    I loved this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hei Linda

    Aah, the most imaginetive take on the theme this week!
    WTG. Keep so well and safe. Rii :)

    Mine's up as well...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these photos!!! Too cute!

    It's always nice to have true friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw... Linda, that is so precious. I knew you two were friends, but I didn't know it was this close. You know what... you two need to make that Paraty trip together. After all, that is where I spent a wonderful time with one of my dearest friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good post for Picture Perfect. Rani

    ReplyDelete