Monday, December 17, 2007

It is possible....

 

Disney ~ Aladdin ~ A Whole New World (Instrumental)

< a> 

 

"It is possible to be standing on one side of a door

and perceive the world as a dark and lonely place,

while on the other side of that very same door

are countless people just waiting to lend support

and cheer you on.....

All that is required is that you turn the knob."

 

Author Unknown

But Greatly Appreciated!

 

 

  < a>

 

Don't know where you are on your path.

I have never stood in your shoes.

I see not with your eyes.

I know not what your purpose is here

in this stage of your evolution

but I feel blessed to know you

as you are not in my life by chance.

And you are my teacher,

as I hope you learn from me.

I pray I show reverence to you.

I pray not to judge you.

I wish to let you be

who you are,

who you dream of being.

I will just be beside you,

and watch you grow.

And the day will come for sure

when we will know why

our paths crossed this way.

And until then, my friend

Be who you must be.

 

 Be Who You Must Be

 Diarmuid Cronin

 

 

 < a>

HANG IN THERE

AND

< a>

5 comments:

  1. Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough. ~Dinah Shore

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a wonderful poem! thank you for underlining what is also my approach to life!
    great post as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and oh boy.....what is on the other side of that door can be the best life....beyond what you can imagine or dream of.

    ReplyDelete