Saturday, April 18, 2009

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL


PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY

Link below

http://fotofriday.multiply.com/journal/item/207/Picture_Perfect_Up_Personal


As some of you know,

I am in Florida visiting my Mom and my Sis,
As Mom's health is not too good...
We are not out and about
BUT
I didn't want to miss Mitchy's theme this week.
Last November when I was visiting John I took some pictures of some
bees on a bush.... still trying to learn my camera after 5 years ~ lol
They are not great quality but am thinking this fellow would do for

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
 
His little face looks like a pilot with a handle bar mustache to me.



Photobucket

Thank you, Mitchy for the great theme...
I will have to do my visiting Tuesday & Wednesday,
Thinking there are some great pictures for this theme!
Look forward to seeing them!


Hope everyone
is having a
nice weekend!

27 comments:

  1. Linda that is a great shot for this week. I know you'll get to mine in your own sweets time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo excellent close up! I love the bees. I was out trying to cuddle up to one today!

    Empress C's PP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. linda you gave us a buzz with this one...and he is cute up close like this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.. thats as close as I would wanna get to one of those eeeeekkkkkk ! Sure makes for a great picture!

    Click here for my entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. To see my Up Close and Personal titled: We Need to Have a Man to Man Talk: http://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/166

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great shot Linda. I hope all is well with you and yours. It's been awhile since I've seen you around. Take great care this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to take part Linda. Hope your mom feels better soon. Great bee shot, he does look a bit like a pilot....he's even got his goggles on :-)).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Great shot!

    Hope you have a nice weekend too! Take a peek at my UP CLOSE & PERSONAL...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i peeked earlier and forgot to comment i think i am losing my tiny little mind lol
    oh wait i know what happened, i clicked on the pic to enlarge it, it froze up and i lost my game i was in by forfeit cause i had to close my browser. i'd say the little bee stung me he did, he did! i'll try not to swat him and hey this is a neat pic. i gues i'm weird, i like bug pics unless they are gross, this one isn't lol. it's actually fascinating cause it looks like he has a little face lol. fun entry linda hugssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pict dear lady..bees are so much fun to take pictures of..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't remember this photo....oh that's right..... I WAS LEFT OUT OF THAT TRIP ....(do ya feel guilty yet john??)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good shot Linda! Fits the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice pic sis..i bet that bee was weighed down in sweetness

    ReplyDelete