Monday, April 20, 2009

I was right... the best people in the world do come from California!!!

Just some of them live in St. Augustine now!  LOL.

 

 

Photobucket

 

Isn't she beautiful... well, she is just as beautiful inside as out!!!

And so much fun to be around and talk to...  I should know, we talked for hours...

I wanted to stay & keep talking but I still had 8 hours in front of me to drive.

(That in itself is a story).

My week has been interesting to say the least...

(will be glad to go back to work to rest -LOL)

But the high point of my week was meeting our "Luxy".

I know there are a lot of people in MM that can back me up on this..

If you get the opportunity to meet her ~ Jump for it!!!

I know I will be going back.  Will also find ways for us to get in trouble together!

LOL... we have already talked about everyone going to Cades Cove,

but to be really honest with you... Any where is just fine with me.

I know from being around Frannie & Russ, and now Monica,

that we could be out in the middle of a desert and there would be fun to be had!

Thank you Monica for sharing your Sunday with me....  It was great!

 

 

(Guess you MM shooters see I was in the right place at the wrong time

~ lol ~

just two weeks late!)

 

BUT the company was wonderful!!!

28 comments:

  1. Lucky you, Lucky Luxy too. Now to work on my envy, jealousy, self pity etc, LOL So happy for both of you and thank each for sharing the joy and pride you each felt in meeting. A wonderful blog Linda, God Bless.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always wonderful to meet with friends from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mitch... you know (I hope you know) that you are on my list!!! LOL ~ my to meet list!!! Now that will be another special day too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, Rita, I know you have so many friends and have been blessed by meeting so many of them!!! Doesn't it always turn out that they are even better than you thought?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your on my list....working on it. LOL then on to Florida and share in what you felt meeting Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!!!!, You will love her!!!! I will be happy when that happens for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time..cant wait to meet Mo myself..a rare gem she is..so are you..that day will come soon enough though..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it will, Cathy... I am excited about you meeting Mo as well as myself. We are blessed with the nicest people around us and in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, lucky you, meeting another friend in real life and enjoying it so much! Isn't this Internet thing wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda, you seem to be a very good friend for many people :)
    I agree, in this network one can find so many interesting friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am so lucky, Gerta, you are right.... Now the real test of blessings would be to one day meet you... and Amalie!!!! I can't think of any two nicer people around! AND there are a lot of nice people around ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next year a European tour? :-)
    This Saturday my friend Anty from Ireland will come over to Holland. We met last year in Ireland and it felt like we had known each other already for a long time. I know how special such a meeting can be. So maybe, Linda, you and I will meet up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey!!! Glad you didn't play Dorothy yesterday!!! Thank you for the kind words and yes a pretty darn good photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not difficult to do when you have a good subject... even for us amateurs...
    The time was definitely my pleasure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too!! I come from California!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just proves my point... you are one of the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, now Monica is going to be on everyones' list!!! Is that a good thing? Depends on which list I guess. She is on my "good" list!!! OH OH!!! I like the idea of a European tour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i so wanted to go on that st. aug shoot but i couldnt : (( i would so love to meet many of you! you are both quite beautiful ladies : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm thinking your chance is coming!!!!! There are lots of people that would be excited to meet you ~ I know ~ I am one of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh, monicaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    jealous. you guys had all the fun in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay Linda, Next time your going out that way I'll have to hitch a ride. She is wonderful isn't she! But so are you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Monica was the greatest! I had a wonderful time in St. Augustine, even though I had a migraine most of the time I was there..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful pics of Monica and soo cool you had such a fun meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. grins..you look like you had heaps of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved meeting Monica! she was just wonderful... a glowing spirit.... and Frannie and Russ, I miss them already... I loved meeting everyone, it was wonderful experience.... am glad you got to stop there too!

    ReplyDelete