Saturday, July 12, 2008

Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers - Share








SHARE

If all that I owned was a rainbow,
I'd share that rainbow with you.
If all that I owned was a moonbeam
I'd share that moonbean with you.
If all I pocessed was a rose bud,
I'd share each petal with you.
If all I pocessed was a dew drop,
I'd share that dew drop with you.
I offer no fame or fortune!
We can't all be millionaires,
but little things are big things,
when you share them with someone who cares ~
So if all that was mine was this moment,
I'd share this moment with you.
And if all that I had was one heart beat
I'd share........ that heart beat with.......... You!!!!



Classic New York doo wop - 1956

2 comments:

  1. My..MY! Linda..This sure brings back memories..Loved the old doo wop groups.
    I have problly 4-5 cd's of old doo wop. Went to see a doo wop group about 3 years ago that was playing localy. Remember "Blue Moon"

    ReplyDelete