Thursday, September 24, 2009

TRIPLE PLAY ~ # 6 ~ BETTER MAN (WOMAN)

 
TRIPLE PLAY
 
 
The Gator gives us a challenge that envolves all the fun things...
You pick a picture that you or someone in your family has taken...
You write some words (a few to 50 or so) to go with it...
And than you add some music that ties all three together!
(You can put the words to the music or not)
 
 
 
To join in the fun or view more Triple Plays click on our cute little Gator below:
 
 
 
 
 
Our Cherie
 
Trees Fall...
road blocks happen...
brick walls sometimes get in the way!
 
Trying...
reaching far...
always striving to be better!
 
With love...
helping hands...
working hard to care for others!
 
Making...
this our world...
a much better and kinder place!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Better Man
 
Sittin' here in my problem
What am i gonna do now
Am i gonna make it
Someway somehow

Maybe i'm not supposed to know
Maybe i'm supposed to cry
And if nobody ever knows
The way i feel that's all right
That's okay

I'm gonna make my world a better place
I'm gonna keep that smile on my face
I'm gonna teach myself how to understand
I'm gonna make myself a better man yeah

Climbin' out the window
Climbin' up the wall
Is anybody gonna save me
Or are they gonna let me fall

Well i don't really wanna know
I'll just hold on the best i can
And if i fall down i'm gonna get back up
It'll be alright it'll be okay God

I'm gonna make my world a better place
I'm gonna keep that smile on my face
I'm gonna teach myself how to understand
I'm gonna make myself a better man oh

Maybe i'm not supposed to know
Maybe i'm supposed to cry
And if nobody ever knows the way i feel
That's all right that's okay

Yeah i'm gonna make my world a better place
I'm gonna keep that smile on my face
I'm gonna teach myself how to understand
I'm gonna make myself a better man

Well i'm gonna make my world a better place
I'm gonna keep that smile on my face yeah
I'm gonna teach myself how to understand
I'm gonna make myself a better man

Are they gonna let me fall
No no no no no no yeah
Yeah be a better man be a better man
I'm doing the best i can

Yes i'm gonna make my world yeah
You know what i'm gonna make my world
I'm gonna step right up and get myself together
I'm gonna make my world you know i'm gonna do the best i can yeah

He will make my world yeah tonight's gonna [incomprehensible]
He will make my world oh yeah yeah

I'm gonna make my world are they gonna let me fall?
No make my world yeah
I'm gonna make my world my world your world
Make my world

You know i'm gonna make my world
Teach myself how to understand yeah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute for out Ms. Cherie. All she does shows the world her heart everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you, Rita.... and that smile of hers....
    well.. it often puts a smile on our faces too!
    Thank you so much for visiting.... My week to work...
    I will have to be social in the morning... hope your week is going well...
    and your weekend ahead is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww this is just an amazing post all the way around
    what a beautiful smile : ))
    big hugs to you sweet lady!
    http://crazykk.multiply.com/journal/item/334/Gators_Triple_Play_6_Clouds

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a great way to honour a good friend! i'm sure it will make her day!
    well done, sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful post in all ways! An excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda what a wonderful tribute for Cherie..her heart and love is like a beacon in the dead of the night for so many...people whos lives have been enriched because of her love and caring heart..beautiful words and pics of a most lovely and wonderful lady and the the blues-y funk tune is perfect ..this is a fantastic triple play linda

    Gators Triple Play #6 This Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. now to start getting ready to head up to Kimmies

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Linda! As usual you've tugged on my heartstrings with your love and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect choice...absolutely beautiful job on this...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. As I sit here with tears....The memories and thoughts passing through my mind of how many times we've found adventure going around the road blocks....strength we've gained from tearing down the brick walls together.... pulling one another from the path of those trees.... boosting each other up. You give me credit where it doesn't belong....it should go to yourself and the others who give me the unconditional love and acceptance and support to keep putting one foot in front of the other and the strength to continue doing what God puts in front of me to do. I only know If I leave this world having been loved by friends with hearts like you have.....my life has been worth living. Thank you Linda....this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's easy when you are wrapped in love of wonderful friends like you all are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can only pass on what we receive gator....and I receive so much love in my life it's bound to explode all over unsuspecting victims.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a good writer and does good on that photo editing stuff. She's going to be my PR person when I finish my book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She has a beautiful way of throwing words together with heart doesn't she ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's enough!!!! ROFL... Being your PR person would be a breeze ~ your writing will sell it's self... and I can just go out and spend all that money!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just getting to know her, but all I've seen makes me have to agree with you completely.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the part that shows you are working hard to make things better... and the song says you don't know your purpose--but you continue to go on. I really like this! Here is my very first entry.
    http://momo1013.multiply.com/journal/item/368/Gators_Triple_Play

    ReplyDelete