Thursday, July 16, 2009

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY COMPETITION #2 ~ NURSERY RHYMES

 
PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY 
 
 
 
Our hostess this week is CHERIE
And the 2nd theme for Competition Mode is:
 
NURSERY RHYMES
 
 
 
To join in the fun, read the rules and/or view some others follow the link below:
 
 
 
 
 
THE LITTLE TURTLE
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
There was a little turtle
Who lived in a box.
He swam in the puddles
And climbed on the rocks.
He snapped at the mosquito,
He snapped at the flea.
He snapped at the minnow,
And he snapped at me.
He caught the mosquito,
He caught the flea.
He caught the minnow,
But he didn't catch me!
 
 
 
 
 
Taken today (July 16, 2009) with my Canon Rebel XS
The box was supplies I had on hand...
To save a live turtle and the minnows I made a stop at Walmart!
 

35 comments:

  1. LOL. That's a great fun shot Linda ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gooood!!! i think youve captured it;] , i cant imagine how much better it might have been if you werent sleepy?:}i love it!!!

    http://frptlady.multiply.com/blogpicture~perfect#2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You especially made some purchases? It is such a cute little turtle! I love the nursery and photo!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is great I am sorry I missed it when you posted. darn Multiply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fun!!!! Where did you find the little minnow?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwww had never heard that rhyme before.. sooooo Cute! Very cool pic.

    Click here for my entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. aha! i was gonna ask why the turtle is pink. ok. i just woke up.
    love it! and the rhyme, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL>>>>Linda...I love it. Am only just back on line after all my problems so have bo idea what I will do with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that for a housewarming gift for my houseboat!!!!!!

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I sing that to my Presschoolers! LOL I can sing it with pazzazz~! LOL I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey....I've been here before.....I better hurry it's almost the witching hour.

    ReplyDelete