Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pictures To Words #2 ~ Captions

 

Captions or descriptives for any photo, once seen, may change our first impressions though, so this week Pictures To Words has selected three pictures, in One Sentence or less describe these three.

 

 

Although I may falter

1.

sharpened through faith,

2.

I can not be pushed

3.

far enough to find my world upside down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I may falter, sharpened though faith, I cannot be pushed far enough to find my world upside down.

 

 

21 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! .....You've done an excellent interpretation here!!!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, you came up with some interesting captions here. I went in a "slightly" different direction as you probably can imagine. :) Oh and I see you did a little story, just realized that..(shucks..lol)

    http://vickiecollins.multiply.com/journal/item/610/Pictures_to_words....captions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well on seeing this mine is wrong! Love what you did with it /:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made one story of them all! Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful interpretation!!!! Only YOU would come up with this!!! ♥(((HUGS)))♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice linda ..creative and focused ..mine would have been a bit more fragmented as far as the thoughts went...you did great

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all great!! Missed you today... Hope you have a totally awesome week. Hugs
    Love them
    Here is mine:
    http://frannier.multiply.com/journal/item/694/Picture_to_words_2_Captions

    ReplyDelete