Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gator and Cherie's Second Scavenger Hunt...

 

Think Scavenger Hunts are much more fun

when you do them

with someone  (Like Team up)

But this was fun and here goes...

 

Okay.... I didn't get them all... but sure tried!!!

 

 

A Snowball

Photobucket

Okay... right off the bat... didn't get the snow ball

(My freezer is a self defrost)

 

 

 

A Sand-pail

There are actually 3 or 4 pails

....does that make up for the snow ball?

 

 

 

A Turkey Timer

The timer on my stove & my brain

LOL ~ the only turkey timer I have

 

 

 

A Four Leaf Clover

Photobucket

The other one I didn't find!!!!

Now that's not lucky!

 

 

 

A National Flag from a Country other than your Own

The Greek Flag

Took this in 2000 when we went there

for my son's wedding.

 

 

A Swing

My granddaughter's Swing set

 

 

 

Fire

Taken today...

Right after the turkey timer &

before the mail box ~ lol

 

 

 

A Mailbox

Taken today right as it was starting to rain!

 

 

 

A Silo

Okay, it is a corn crib... but

they are used for the same thing and

there are no silo's around here.

This was taken in Cade's Cove.

 

 

 

A Phone Booth

This was taken last week

when John and I were running around

 California... Near Carmel

 

 

Bonus

A Horse & Sleigh or a Horse & Carriage

This was taken today... from a book I have on

Traveling America... was taken with my good old

Kodak... had to use the flash (don't like to do that)

And that ends this scavenger hunt for this girl!

 

Everyone have a good week!!!

 

 

14 comments:

  1. love the outside the box thinking with the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.....just the right amount of cheating!!!! Dang that photo of the sand pail is the cutest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know those phone booths..LOL they are right down the street from the Hogs Breath.....LOL

    Great job...

    So sorry we did not connect when you were here. Just not meant to be...Next time~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda thanks for stopping by and great to see a friend of Cheries I have heard about but not really met. You did a great job with the scavenger hunt it was such fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, LINDA YOU DID GREAT!!!! I love the snow ball though, that was pretty creative if you ask me... LOL Hugs, Miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Linda i so love your way of doing things and hey i dont recall rule

    ReplyDelete
  7. the corn silo is a great shot and i agree with frannie the sand pail shot is way cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I think you did great too! The corn silo was different...pretty cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you back =) Hope you had a great time my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did great! These are so much fun! I missed the first one and won't be up to much hunting for a while, so I for one am really glad they did this! Yes, teaming up with Nessa was a HOOT! We got really creative and wild!
    Welcome home again, hope the trip was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know where you can find a four leaf clover..course now they are covered in snow..but I do have four I have found. Would gladly part with a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did much better than I could have..good job and put some great pics out there too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think they might be just down the road from me!
    Hi Linda. Trying to catch up after being offline for a while. Hope all's well.

    ReplyDelete