Monday, October 13, 2008

MONO MONDAY PLUS #14 ~ MONO MONDAY #28

 
 


(Link above)

WELCOME BACK GATOR!

What do you do when you've been up all night working...
than up all day with your best friend and your fellow on the computer???
Well....
I started with this picture of my grandsons
I had taken the last week I was off...

1.  Wasn't such a good quality so I pulled it up to picnik and changed it to B&W in effects
2.  Was a little on the dark side when I did that so I adjusted the contrast and went back to effects..
3.  In effects again I went straight to boost and adjusted that
4. did a couple of other things I wasn't very happy with so undo is what I did!!!
5. Went to frames and I framed and I framed and I framed.... etc with the mirror frame.

And this was the end result:
Photobucket




A couple of weeks ago I was in a junk yard and took some pictures of car parts and broken windshields.....


So for my plus I started with this:


Did a focal  B&W in Picnik...
and messed with the contrast and messed
and messed again and who knows what with
but this is what I am calling my plus!!!!

Photobucket

Everyone have a wonderful week!!!
Just try to make someone Happy!!!!!
& You will be Happy too!!!

13 comments:

  1. wow Linda those are amazing effects...youve become quite brilliant with this...well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good conversions. the first one looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the boys they are so cute make me smile big here. Great job Linda.....you take the best photos and then what you do with them is awesome!!

    make someone happy.....that's what you do every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure pulls the eyes right in to the kids!!!!
    I like the effect of the first broken window shot, hard to believe that is what it is, very cool. but then I am partial to blues.
    Agree with Dancesw/beers, don't hear Jimmy Durante enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fellas are adorable!!! Love that conversion to pieces!!! What an awesome piece of art you created from the broken windshield! That is totally amazing! Love the colors and lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you impressed me. and you are just starting huh? weeee ^&^
    your grandsons are sooo adorable. can i have one of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness... and you were worried.... I think you've have gotten so so good. Love both photo's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda again you are coming to the dance ready to boogie I see. The multi mirror framing is a nice effect I liked the cracked windshield as it is it appears to be spiderwebs in some sort of weeds..the plus conversion is an artsy feel..nice all the way round and when you can send me a link to the music player you use lol I can never have to many^--^

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, good playing there on both of them. Sadly I am restricted to the free version of picnik, wanted to try the mirror frame..so THAT is the kind of thing it does...waaay kewl.

    http://vickiecollins.multiply.com/journal/item/500/Mono_Monday_28

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo that looks very strange yet beautiful. The first one is adorable. I did that with the trees too! I loved the way it came out but wanted to use the pink tree. LOL

    Empress C's Mono Plus

    ReplyDelete