Thursday, May 15, 2008

PICTURE PERFECT FRIDAY ~ SUMMERTIME FUN

 
 
 
     
 

 

Another fun week of Picture Perfect Friday!

Our host this week is Cherie.

The theme she has chosen for us is:

SUMMERTIME FUN

 

 Photobucket 

 

Palm trees, ocean breeze
Salty air - sun kissed hair
That endless summer
Take me there...

 

 

 Summertime Fun brings thoughts,

of lazy days or days at the beach,

travel to the mountains,

 Carefree times with friends,

boating, swimming,

just goofing off . . .

Photobucket   PhotobucketPhotobucket   Photobucket

"ROLL OUT THOSE LAZY CRAZY HAZY DAYS OF SUMMER"

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

memory of Summertime Fun on Panama City Beach ~ taken with an old polaroid camera

 

 

Photobucket............................................................Photobucket

Then followed that beautiful season...Summer....

Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light;

and the landscape

Lay as if new created

in all the freshness of childhood.


~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 

 

 Photobucket

Summer is the time when one

sheds one's tensions with one's clothes,

and the right kind of day

is jeweled balm for the battered spirit. 

A few of those days and you can become

drunk with the belief that all's right

with the world. 

~Ada Louise Huxtable

 

Photobucket

Live in each season as it passes:

breathe the air,

drink the drink,

taste the fruit.

~Henry David Thoreau

Photobucket

 

 

WISHING EVERYONE

A WEEKEND

FILLED WITH FUN!!!

 

 Photobucket

29 comments:

  1. Only one thing I want to know.....where did you get that photo of me in a bikini....I was sure I destroyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a happy picture Linda..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and Pic, I know Panama City Beach very well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda...loved the photo. Maxine is so cool too...literally I think...LOL. Great post again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I had summertime fun just visiting, reading and loving the song. Took me back a few years. Thank you for such a wonderful and heartfelt memory and instillation of hope for my Summer time fun to come. Rolling out, LOL Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had quite a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this is great!! The music is perfect! (I was looking for a certain "summertime" song but couldn't find what I was looking for.... oh well)
    I do remember those type of shots... at PC especially! I'm heading down there in a week or so... I'll think of you! :)
    http://serenole.multiply.com/journal/item/84/_Summertime_Fun_

    ReplyDelete
  8. In memory, summertime fun was even more enjoyable. Fine photo and take on the theme.
    http://terrencew.multiply.com/journal/item/340/PICTURE_PERFECT_SUMMER_FUN

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful blog from top to toe!
    you seem to be 100% ready for summer fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your page and presentation of the theme. Had a wonderful visit to your page and now I'm energized to get on my shorts and head outdoors for the sun is finally shining in my world. Thanks for the feelings and the fun photo.
    http://flutterbee1952.multiply.com/journal/item/280/PICTURE_PERFECT...Summertime_Fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like mid 20s at the most to me!!! Such a smile!!! That is the way to enjoy a day at the beach! Always wonderful music and words to go with the theme and picture!!!

    http://johnoh.multiply.com/journal/item/142/SUMMERTIME_FUN_--_A_PICTURE_PERFECT_THEME

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post and a picture that brings a smile /:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww how cute I am glad i came here today..need the smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very sweet!
    thank you for visiting mine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the "memories"......love the blog.....Love the music!!!! It has me looking forward to creating new "summer memories".....
    God Bless.... ♥(((HUGS)))♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had summertime fun alright :)

    ReplyDelete