Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Picture Perfect Friday ~ Collective

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A big thank you once again, Heather.
It is my weekend and week to work so will not be able
to get around to all and that is always a disappointment ~ may
just have to do some catching up next week!
I enjoy everyones blogs so much!
Several ways to go with collective ~ I decided on a
collective noun or name, that being
a wing of fighter jets.
I, too, now have streched the rules (that is a nice way of
saying I have broken the rules) as I did not make this picture
BUT I did not get it off the net ~ it was made for me, as of
course, I had no way to be thousands of feet above the earth
to capture it. This is a photo of two F4 fighter jets. The F4's
and their pilots touched a big part of my life and are very dear
to me. I appriciate and respect the pilots and navagitors of
each of these jets as I do all our men that put their life
on the line for us everyday!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It touches me to see a wing of fighter jets.
So many times I've heard the collective engine roar
soaring thousands of feet about the earth.
Like brave eagles they are far above the ground.
Collectively they are wing to wing
on a mission for our nations right from birth,
to have it's freedom ring from every corner.
Of this there is no doubt:
Jet noice ~ it's the sound of Freedom
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wishing each and everyone
a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment