Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Mother always made our Birthdays special.... It looks like you all have taken over where she left off. It is a nice day... I feel surrounded by loving friends and family! I want to visit each one of you and let you know how much your wishes mean to me.... and will do just that... BUT... It is my week and weekend to work... so I will be coming around Monday and Tuesday. Want to wish all you a wonderful weekend (A great 4th for all those in the United States)... Just please enjoy!!!

18 comments:

  1. smiles..I will pop over for tea then..at midnight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you have to work this weekend.........Have a happy Day anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and Happy Birthday form all at Picture Perfect too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll whip up something yummy..giggle..glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be sure to take some fireworks pics for you tonight... I'm also gonna be make some mex style baked beans and chorizo sausages.... mmmm. You're welcome to stop anytime. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Linda! Lots of laughter and happiness to you on this day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, hope it's full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hugs and love on yer special day

    ReplyDelete
  9. clears throat....and a one and a two and a three.......ohnevermind.....I left a song at kk's page. but.....can't have too many hugs and I love you's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You too Linda. Have a great 4th July. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Linda , you deserve only the best !!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hugs and Happy Birthday greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a very blessed birthday Linda. May you have a year that brings only smiles and joy your way.

    ReplyDelete