Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to our Gator!





It's rolled around again....
Our Gator is another year young!!!!
And just where might we find him????

Photobucket

Well you might find him in the swamp....

Photobucket
He may be sitting at his computer...



Photobucket


We know for a fact from the past...
Where ever you have been able to find him...




Photobucket
There were friends around him...
 because our Gator is loved!




Photobucket

These days it is no different....
You will find him hanging out with friends
,





Photobucket
Or trying to rescue them...

Photobucket

Lots of friends around him...
some bring music to his life...



Photobucket

Some look pretty and smile...
(They write good too!)



Photobucket
Others are good guys like our gator...
(and are on their way to playing a mean guitar).
And nearly just as cute...
even when you can't figure out what they are up too.
Photobucket

Each of us are so proud to be his friend!!




Photobucket
And where you find Gator & Friends....
You find cameras!!!!
Because no one shares their knowledge
and expertize with a camera like our Gator!!!





Photobucket




Photobucket


Gary,

It is an honor to call you friend and
wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!
For you are a treasure more precious than gold.
Thank you for being my friend!





16 comments:

  1. awww linda my dear sweet friend..this is so beautiful and feels a bit like a fairy tale voyage with the music playing..i am one blessed gator indeed to have a friend like you..and so many others from cute flamingos to ducks and dolphins and mermaids and so many assorted critters and humans ..and near humans...another big smile on my scaly face..i may start having these every week..thank you so much for this and the pressie as well..he has the run of the boat now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Linda ....since you're on the phone....you know I'm laughing through tears.

    More love there never was than this ship we all are on together .... Much love and hugs to you gator and to all the friends you keep tightly bound together. Happy Birthday and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everywhere I go, yer having a birthday. Ya know before the day is over you'll be 199.7. Maybe I need to trade that bike in for a gator-walker.

    Happy B'Day ... again. Grinning.

    ... and Linda, hugs sweets. Tis good to see you peeking in and doing this.

    If'n ya want a laugh or two ...

    http://danceinsilence.multiply.com/journal/item/1711

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda this is so much what our Gator is about.

    Happy Birthday to the Gator and big HUGS to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good job Linda. This is great.

    Happy Birthday again Gator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda you are so right about everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and deserving blog for Gator!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice tribute to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no doubt that you would Post a beautiful Birthday tribute to our Gator friend. I told him this morning he was older than dirt.. he chuckled and said I created dirt.. then I asked him if he cried when the dinosaurs died... yep he says...

    So happy Birthday dear Gator!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda...I tried to send a koala to the Gator for his birthday, but FEDEX wont transport live critters....
    I was going to share the joys of koala humping with him for his birthday... guess I'll just have to hump alone.....maybe I could do a koala threesome.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. back fer another round..and my old reptilian heart is so warmed by all of you my friends..and pete i want pics of that by the way mate

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have reviewed this site from as far back as I can find. I think you are all wonderful people and I want you to know that the Penquin was important to me as well. gater, what you did for John was the most loving tribute I have ever seen. Please have a joyful birthday. You deserve to know how loved you were by him, and if he could be here to tell you, you know how much you meant to him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you mary..and john will always hold a special pace in mine and many others hearts forever...today is a day i really miss him

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I said it on Cheries page but decided to join the festivities here too..Happy Birthday Gator!

    ReplyDelete