Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IMAGE & WORDS (WEEK 15) ~ LOVE

 

 

 

 

Another fun week of IMAGE & WORDS...

Just can't help having fun visiting and viewing all the different entries!!!

Our Hostess this week is DANNI

and the theme she has chosen is:

LOVE

THANK YOU, DANNI FOR SUCH A GREAT THEME!

Photobucket

 

To see more Image & Words or join in the fun... click on the link below

 

I know many of you thought you would see another picture of myself and the handsome Penguin (and, lol, you almost did) but I decided to go with a sense of humor this time.  It was so much fun making, playing and editing this one!  (AND Finding the little audio poem!) So Love still means the cutie of a Penguin to me...

Photobucket

 

 

But here is My IMAGE & WORDS ~ LOVE:

 

 

Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Checkmate.... aw ha,  I've got you now dear one...
Go on... give me your best move..
Go on now... that's it...
THAT'S IT?
That's the best you've got up your fearful sleeve?
Well, my dear, you best tuck some soulful chess lessons under your belt...
For it won't be long now...
For you have been cornered by Grace...
Your armor has been penetrated  by Truth...
And your King and Queen are about to be captured by the Beloved!
Once this occurs everyone from far and near...
will see that love always wins...
so....
CHECKMATE.
 

 

26 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I find the humor in one false move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was brilliant! I love it....the audio is wonderful!

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he Linda, love both pics, but the one at top is priceless. Love the check mate too lol, way cool check mate!

    Thanks for coming by mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. imagination and creativity is truly a gift that touches every living thing............certainly applies here!

    BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only wish I could be mated...excellent presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sense of humor, Linda! I can imagine you working with this cute image! My favourite in this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! They're both wonderful. I love whatever you did to the chess board and pieces, it looks at the same time graphic yet soft. Great job!

    Thanks for visiting
    http://amyukalichick.multiply.com/journal/item/347/Images_and_Words_Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL!!! wonderful poem to match AND even with water sound in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that photo......but I don't recall taking it.....hmmmmmm....my memory must be slipping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. surely you must!!!! Only you could capture us so well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image, and the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely post...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this, Linda!! The wording is perfect, it would make a perfect wall hanging! Thank you for playing this week and for the comment on my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved it all...specially the dolphin, penguin kiss photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree with Danni here: Its a perfect picture on a wall too! And words to fit well.
    Thanks for your visit.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very very good and fun too.Thanks for your kind comments on mine.
    http://sue980.multiply.com/journal/item/168

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable!

    And how true.

    Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great blog Linda! I enjoyed listening to and reading the poem, but of course I love the photo you made. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. someone please tell me how I missed this back then? I love it Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhhhhhhh and then I scrolled back and see I did not miss it,,,,,,,,but I still love it

    ReplyDelete