Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wishing Each and Everyone a Very Happy New Year!!!

 
 
PhotobucketPhotobucket


I know for many this has been a rough year but
it has held so many blessings for me...
Those blessings include so many wonderful people
brought together here on our home away from home!
I would like to go to each one of you and wish you a very
Happy New Year but time with this work week will not allow that.
I do wish many blessings to each of you and much love and
happiness in this new year!!!!!


Silver Linings
May you find peace, hope,
and beauty in all of
your silver linings.
~~~
"As I gaze upon the faces of my
family and friends,
I thank my lucky stars above for
love that never ends,
No matter where I travel or
how far away I roam."
~marie d jones

14 comments:

  1. aww thank you so much, linda! you have been a blessing to so many of us.
    happy new year and welcome over any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda, and a happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of New Years, Linda ... and thank you for the Christmas song. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you also my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaw sweet sweet linda ..it has been a blessing to get to know you this year as well. Im looking forward to April when many of us will be gathering in ST Augustine for the group shoot. Meeting friends that we have met here in this as you said our second home. May peace and blessing from above be yours for the coming year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Linda....Hope you have an outstanding New year's holiday and that the new year will be the best ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been my joy in getting to know you!! You are such an inspiration to all!!! May the New Year bring to you your heart's desire..Much Happiness..Prosperity.. and Health!! God Bless you, my friend...♥(((HUGS)))♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful blog as always, Linda : ) May the new year bring you all that fills your heart with joy.

    ReplyDelete

  9. glitter-graphics.comAll the best of the best Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice way to get out of singing .....being responsible and going to work I mean.


    Miss you most tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!! It worked!!! I found here!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year to one and all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well what do you know..I missed this one..giggle..must have a new year on my mind eh? giggle..this is truly a beautiful blog..just like the lady that wrote it..and this old Cat wants you to know that. My life has been blessed by so many on this home away from home this past year..blessed with many treasured friends..may you always have love and light to guide your way..and I see a very happy penguin up above..giggle..your both treasured friends..much love sent your way..and someday even some homemade bread..giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all too.

    ReplyDelete