Monday, February 19, 2007

Entry for February 20, 2007



I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see them bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world. The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin......I love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
Theyre really sayin...I....love....you

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than I'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.

(Before playing this song - you must first stop the one above by clicking on the " bars - than you can click on the middle bars in this player and than the forward arrow of this one and play)

1 comment:

  1. Comments (3 total)

    john p Offline nice blog and picture

    Tuesday February 20, 2007 - 07:40pm (GMT) Remove Comment

    cecilia Offline lOVE THIS SONG LINDA,, SWEET DREAMS MY FRIEND ~*~HUGS~*~

    Tuesday February 20, 2007 - 04:51pm (EST) Remove Comment

    Jilly Offline What a beautiful blog. I love the words and the picture is gorgeous.

    Sunday February 25, 2007 - 06:42pm (GMT) Remove Comment

    ReplyDelete