Saturday, February 17, 2007

Entry for February 18, 2007

 
 


It's only now when words are said that break my heart in two, I wonder how you can endure all I've said, all I say to you. How strong, how brave, how true of you to bear the hurt I gave. I know it tears your heart in two; all I've said, all I say to you. After all the words are said, after all the dreams we made; every one a precious one, every one a summer sun... A moment lost, forever gone, can never be again, so know how much it means to me; all you said, all you gave, all your love to me.


(You will need to turn above player off and hit the " bars and than the forward arrow if you would like to hear this song)

This is for you. You know who you are, my friend - Thank you for every thing - - - - - - Good bye.................

1 comment:

  1. cecilia Offline Oh this is so beautiful listening with tears in my eyes,, It is so sad when a friendship comes to a end,, all I can say is God bless you both ~~ thinking of you ~*~

    Sunday February 18, 2007 - 11:20am (EST) Remove Comment

    ReplyDelete