Friday, September 30, 2011

GTP

,
  
IF I COULD BE WHERE YOU ARE

I MISS YOU...

Reaching out...
I can feel you, but can't touch you...
what I would give for just one more hug...

Time...
keeps on moving with it's smiles and it's tears...
But... it won't take me to you...

Beauty...
Wrapping the world in warmth and sunshine but...
not close to the beauty of your smile or heart...

Family and friends...
who are so very loved and highly appreciated...
showing such understanding and love, but they're not you...

and I miss you....

But I can't get to you....

I would, if I could...



Photobucket



 
 
 
 
"If I Could Be Where You Are"
Lyrics written by Roma Ryan
---
Where are you this moment
Only in my dreams
You're missing, but you're always
a heartbeat from me.

I'm lost now without you.
I don't know where you are.
I keep watching,
I keep hoping,
but time keeps us apart.

[chorus]
Is there a way I can find you?
Is there a sign I should know?
Is there a road I could follow,
to bring you back home?

Winter lies before me,
Now you're so far away
In the darkness of my dreaming
The light of you will stay

If I could be close beside you,
If I could be where you are,
If I could reach out and touch you,
And bring you back home.

[chorus]
Is there a way I can find you?
Is there a sign I should know?
Is there a road I could follow,
to bring you back home?

To me...










26 comments:

  1. How I've missed you around here. This is beautiful Linda, as beautiful as your lovely soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tears...Linda my dear there is a smile as I my eyes dampen...so good to see you..but knowing you still hurt so...this is as beautiful as yours and Johns love is...hugs and love..and there is a smiling penguin looking down right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, both... there are moments that happen... You know I love putting these together... they have everything.... but I seem to always head for the water ... I love you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. True love has no limits of time or distance or even death...if it does then it's not love...we know that. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhn the water..where all the aquatics hang out..love you too linda...also im going to be up on pawleys island for three or four days in middle december I know your sis lives there...be a great time to visit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love for you to meet her and her husband, Gary.... I think you would get along so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love to meet them while there...was up there for almost a week back in aug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would be great, Gary.... when you have some dates let me know and I will put them up against my schedule at work!
    Thank you, Cherie.... that was so much like a verbal hug!!! And you have the best hugs!!!
    Lynda, it is so good to see you... miss seeing the beautiful pictures of your babies.... need to come looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 8-( my week to work... you know seven on/seven off and I'm in my off now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and heart rending but I can totally understand the message;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice to see you Linda...and...we will all get to get there, one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  12. How well you express your love and also your loss, Linda. We all know it comes from your heart,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you back????
    for good????
    I have sooooooooooooooooo missed your bright smiley face here.....
    Hoping to read many more blogs from you.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn't finish the song... it was tearing at me
    this is beautiful, linda, and you are as missed as he is, we lost you both the same day : (

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sorry, KK... I miss you all so much... it is just harder than I thought... will keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i miss you too, and i bought a little something for you recently and i need to get it mailed out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have no idea how this just tugs at my heart...:))

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was so beautiful Linda and it was such a treat to see you posting... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda, I wonder so often how you are doing...and how you are able to do it. Many of us out here are so in love with the You and John blessing. Our life changed too with his passing. You remain a remarkable and beautiful spirit. I learn and grow from you. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So now I've found you I can catch up with you a bit. Thanks for the invite. Only just found it. (Actually I only just found where invites end up . . .).

    ReplyDelete