Monday, January 11, 2010

I know so many of you are waiting to hear more news on John... but there is no change to report right this minute. His sister ask that we let his friends on here know that he is in ICU on the ventilator. She said that all of you mean so much to him and was worried you would be concerned not seeing him around. I told her we had already done that and wanted her to see the love and prayers out there. So many of you were asking what happened and out of respect for John's privacy and respect for his family we have not put out many details but I know it is difficult waiting and wondering so I do want to tell you that Saturday morning John had a stroke. Once in the hospital there were some signs of improvement but during the night there were some complications which put him on the ventilator. Judi (his sister) is staying in close contact with me so I will let you know any news. The family is so appreciative of your love, prayers, and support but have requested no phone calls to the hospital as they will keep us updated and this will keep down the confusion there. Your love and prayers have also touched me deeply... there is no doubt they will John as well. Thank you so much and please continue your prayers for him. Bless each and everyone of you.

22 comments:

  1. Linda, my prayers will continue for all of you. my heart is so saddened, but my positive thoughts and prayers continue. love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much linda I will be reposting this in a moment also KK and Angela have a great idea..we are all changing our avatars to a candle as a sort of candle light prayer vigil if you would...much love for Pengie and you and the entire family blood and net as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us all know Linda. I know all your friends and loved ones have gathered round to hold you in love and prayers to help John and you through, but please know that there are also others out here that you may not know that are here for whatever you may need. We've seen the miraculous power of prayer, we will get John and you through this. HUGGING you tight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update Linda. I will light a candle for John tonight and will keep him in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Linda... You're all in my prayers, and I've lit a candle as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda dear, thank you for taking the time and telling us. I know you must be very worried. My prayers for you and for John and for his family and close friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my dear friend this is such a difficult time for you all. My love thoughts and prayers are with you all constantly! Thank you for letting us know as we have been very worried. Candles have been lit and John and you are all are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much Linda, I know this can not be easy for you. Big hugs....

    Heavenly Father hear our united plea to hold John in your loving arms and give him the strength to recover and come back to us. Give strength to all his beloved, who continue to lift up their voices in thoughts and prayers. Hear our plea, in Jesus's name, we pray.. amen....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, thank you for letting us know. Our hearts and thoughts are with you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My prayers are with him as well. God bless and comfort you all and continue to give you each strength.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, I know all too well the road John has ahead of him. It won't be an easy one, but it's one that he can make! The power of prayer is amazing, and I am continuing to pray for him, for you, for the family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My thoughts and payers are with Johnoh you Linda and Johns Family. Keeping Faith Here.
    Hugs from Milli. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, I'm sending hugs and love to you! Prayers for John's strength and health. I'm here if you need me! You have my number use it 24 X 7!! All my love for you both!

    ReplyDelete