Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Entry for November 23, 2006

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL,


This Thanksgiving day I have so much to be Thankful for that I just had to say so.  My family is a blessing - from my Mother and my sisters and their families (including my nephew) - to my children and their families (their In-laws are a wonderful blessing to me) - My grandchilden (the two precious ones now and the one on the way).  I am so thankful.  I am thankful too, for the time we had with the family we have lost. They stay with me in heart.


I am thankful for my friends, both old and new, the ones I see all the time and the ones I haven't seen in a long time.  They are all great people and it is a positive thing in my life.  My on line friends are a blessing too - the ones I have seen in person and the ones I haven't but hope to someday. They enrich my life in so many ways.


This beautiful world we live in -  What a blessing!


How I pray that everyone has blessings like these!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!


1 comment:

  1. John O Offline Now that is a river worth sitting by while thinking of the things we are Thankful for.

    Wednesday May 16, 2007 - 11:15pm (PDT) Remove Comment

    ReplyDelete